VITAMIN B INJECTIONS
B12 provides energy, clarity of mind, memory, enhanced sleep, mood, immune system, physical stamina, and aides in weight management.
LIPO B & B12 INJECTIONS Q&A
WHAT IS THE LIPO B SHOT?
The Lipo B shot combines B-12 with lipotropic amino acids. The lipotropic portion of our Lipo B injections is composed of three main amino acids: Choline, Methionine, and Inositol. It also contains the following: Riboflavin, Thiamine, Dexapanthenol, Pyridoxine, Methylcobalamin, Niacinamide, and Carnitine. All in one injection!
- Aids in proper metabolism of fats and removal of fat from the liver
- Provides an energy boost
- Boosts your metabolism by helping to digest food
- Speeds up thought processes and improves mood
- Provides essential components for normal cell and brain function
- Helps control cholesterol levels and gallstones
- Helps emulsify cholesterol and detoxify amines
- Helps keep skin tone healthy and nails strong
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Helps transform carbohydrates into energy
WHAT IS B-12?
B12 is used in the metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. B12 lowers homocysteine levels, a protein associated with an increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and dementia. B12 is important in the maintenance of healthy nerve cells and DNA synthesis. It is also used to give an energy boost, helping to increase activity levels. Contact us today to schedule your quick appointment for a B-12 Shot!
illumeMD proudly serves Charlotte, Concord, Huntersville, Kannapolis, Mooresville & Salisbury, NC.