CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE FEE:
- Cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment, by the client, requires 48 hours notice to waive the $25.00 cancellation fee.
- In the event of inclement weather, a family emergency or any other uncontrollable circumstance, the staff member has the discretion to waive the fee within the 48 hour period.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule an appointment if we feel the need to do so. Every effort will be made to reschedule at a time which is convenient to both the client and provider.
- It is considered a "no-show" when the client is not available at the scheduled appointment time and does not contact the office to cancel or reschedule.
- We reserve the right to charge a $100 fee due to the loss of revenue caused by a "no-show". Please make every effort to call and cancel or reschedule when possible to avoid such situations.
For the safety of children and the relaxation of our guests, we ask that patients do not bring children under the age of 12 with them to an appointment.
An existing patient who refers a new patient is eligible to receive a $25 illumeMD Gift Card. The new patient must pay for their service prior to the referring patient receiving the $25 gift card. The new patient MUST write the referring patients name on their Patient Registration form for proper credit to be given. No retroactive referral credit will be given.
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY:
illumeMD has a strict no-refund policy for all products and services. Unopened products free of any evidence of tampering may be returned for office credit with management approval. Under certain circumstances, clients may receive complimentary services if a treatment was reasonably unsatisfactory.
PACKAGES AND SERIES PURCHASES:
When purchasing a series or a package of treatments, there are no refunds on these purchases.
illumeMD promotions and/or special pricing cannot be combined or used with other illumeMD promotional offers. Price adjustments will not be made on previous purchases or services. You must present any promotions and/or special pricing at time of service.
Leaving gratuity is always left to the discretion of our patients. As in all service businesses, it is common practice to leave gratuity when the professional has performed a service to the patient’s satisfaction. Due to the variety of services provided at illumeMD, not all treatments expect gratuities, so do not feel that it is necessary. Typically, facial treatments do receive gratuities ranging from 15-20% as common practice. Unless noted, gift certificates for treatments and/or packages do not include gratuity.
CELL PHONE USE:
We ask that patients turn their cell phone to silent and keep cell phone use to a minimum while in any common areas. We also ask that patients do not use their cell phone while receiving treatment.
Please make sure to keep your eye on any personal items as we can not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
Prices, services, promotions and programs are subject to change without notice.