Whether you just want to relax and pamper your skin, or you need targeted treatment of problems like dry skin, acne, and the signs of aging, customized facials are available to rejuvenate your skin and spirit. Our aesthetician is dedicated to providing comprehensive skin care. We offer a variety of facials as well as alternative treatments, such as micro-needling and chemical peels. To schedule an appointment, use online booking or call our office in Charlotte, NC.
- REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GETTING FACIAL?
Facials have an array of benefits, including:
- Minimizing the signs of aging
- Replenishing sun-damaged skin with nutrients
- Improving skin tone and texture
- Controlling blemishes and acne
- Moisturizing dry skin
- Balancing oily skin
- Reducing the appearance of pigmented areas
- Increasing blood circulation
- Tightening loose skin
- Detoxifying your skin
To be sure you get the best facial, your session begins with a thorough skin analysis and a discussion about the results you’d like to achieve. Then our highly skilled medical aesthetician will customize your facial to meet your skincare needs.
WHAT TYPES OF REJUVENATING FACIALS ARE OFFERED?
The team at illumeMD offer a variety of rejuvenating and corrective Facial treatments. These are just a few examples of your options:
- Age Corrective Facial: (50-60 min.) Fight the signs of aging and nourish your skin in one amazing facial. Our aesthetician will use natural results-driven products with the Swiss Green Apple stem cell technology and a natural retinol alternative to repairing the signs of aging.
- Blemish Control Facial: (50-60 min.) This facial is the “clear” solution to problematic or acne prone skin. Using our products containing cooling cucumber, tea tree oil, and yogurt to reduce the signs of breakouts without stripping the skin of moisture.
- Brighten Up + Microdermabrasion; (50-60 min.) A customized facial that will brighten up your skin and provide the vitamins and nutrients that your skin craves. We start with using our award-winning microdermabrasion system, this prepares the skin for maximum absorption of the nutrients provided in our products will use. Your skin will be smooth and bright.
- Skin of Color Facial: (50-60 min.) This customized facial will safely address those hard to treat issues that are specifically associated to ethnic skin.
- Calm Skin Facial: (50-60 min.) This facial is great for even the most sensitive of skin types including our clients with Rosacea. Let us help reduce the signs redness and inflammation with our Chamomile and Arnica product line.
- Back Treatment: (40-50 min.) We will customize your treatment and focus on a deep cleanse and exfoliation to leave your back skin smooth and ready for any occasion.
- Gentlemen’s Facial: (50-60 min.) This customized facial will provide a deep pore cleanse and exfoliation while also indulging the skin with the nutrients and hydration that will help him look and feel his best.
- Teen Facial: (30-40 min.) Introduce and educate your teen on proper skincare. We will customize a treatment and educate your teen throughout their facial. They will leave with their skin cleansed, extracted and the knowledge on how to continue to improve the health of their skin.
- Express Facial: (30 min.) If you are short on time, but still need pampering with all the skincare benefits. Try our customized Express Facial for that quick revitalization.
WHAT IS DERMAPLANING?
Dermaplaning, also called epidermal leveling, exfoliates the top layer of your skin and stimulates new cell growth. As a result, mild acne scars, skin pigmentation, and fine lines are diminished.
The team at illumeMD offers several types of epidermal leveling, including:
- Epi glow with dermaplaning: Your skin is gently exfoliated and toned using pineapple and papaya enzymes along with a customized natural acid blend.
- Dermal resurfacing with epi leveling: Removes fine hairs, eliminates dead skin buildup and calms inflammation with antioxidants.
WHICH OTHER SKINCARE SERVICES ARE OFFERED?
Dermaplaning: This is a gentle and nonabrasive treatment that rejuvenates your skin and promotes new collagen growth for continued skin improvement. It also helps to remove "peach fuzz", your face to feel softer, your makeup application to be smoother and your skin care products absorb better. In this 20-30 minute procedure , a medical-grade blade to gently remove tiny hairs, dead skin cells, and other impurities from the surface of your skin.
Dermaplaning is an excellent choice for women and men with sensitive skin. After the treatment, your skin immediately appears more radiant, and there’s no downtime.
WHAT ARE MICRONEEDLING AND CHEMICAL PEELS?
When your skin needs more intensive care, microneedling and chemical peels may be the treatments of choice:
- Microneedling: Microneedling, or collagen-induction therapy, is done using a handheld device that creates hundreds of invisible punctures on the skin’s surface. These micro-wounds stimulate the healing response, which boosts collagen production. Your new skin growth is stronger and has a better texture.
- PRP Facial Rejuvenation: The PRP Facial Rejuvenation combines microneedling and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy. After a microneedling treatment, Dr. Ravi applies PRP made from your own blood to the surface of your skin. As PRP is absorbed into the tiny punctures, it stimulates more new collagen production than microneedling alone.
Chemical Peels: Chemical peels remove layers of your skin so that new skin growth can replace aesthetic problems found in your old skin. Your peel may remove only the top layer or go deeper to remove several layers.
Depending on the depth of the peel (light, medium, or deep) you may treat:
- Dry, dull looking skin
- Clogged pores and blemishes
- Skin redness
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin texture
- Acne and acne scarring
- Sun damage, age spots, and other skin discolorations
No matter what skin problem you face, you’ll find the solution at illumeMD. To schedule an appointment, call the office or use online booking.
illumeMD proudly serves Charlotte, Concord, Huntersville, Kannapolis, Mooresville & Salisbury, NC.